Frequently asked questions
- Bring it.
- Bring your mat and a towel (rentals available when needed), water bottle or $2 to buy
bottled water, and maybe a change of clothes for after coz you're gonna be sweaty after
class - we promise.
Oh! And don't forget to bring your yogi mojo too!
- The Duds.
- Slap on some secure athletic wear that will be suitable for some sweet hardcore movement
and deep stretching. Ooo la la.
- Personal Effects.
- We've got cubbies to hold your personal belongings in the back of the practice space.
Please help us keep the lobby clutter free and use the storage space provided.
Psst! Don't forget to turn off your cell phone and remove your shoes before entering the
- Baby it's warm inside.
- To make your muscles loose and happy, our studio gets warm to a nice tropical 90 deg. Get
ready to sweat it out and detox that hot bod!
- Props please?
- We will hook you up with all your block and strap needs.
- Since you will be sweating your asanas (poses) off in class, a full size towel on your mat
will help you from turning your yoga mat into a slip 'n slide. Face towels to wipe your
pretty brow? We've got you covered, you can find them at the back of the practice room with
the blocks and straps. Bring your own towel if you plan on getting your workout on!
- The H2O Question.
- Keep hydrated! Before you bust your butt in class drink lots of the good stuff and then
small amounts during the class, and then plenty post yoga class too. Grab some nice cool
water from our water cooler and sit and chill after class in the lounge if you'd like as
- Hey Mr. DJ put a record on.
- Every teacher cranks out their own specialized playlist of tunes to get you and the class
- Not so hot for teacher?
- Not feeling it for a class with a certain teacher? Not a problem! Try another one, we have
a great variety of teachers who all bring their own unique flava, one of which you're bound
to connect with. Check out our teacher bio page here. Give every teacher a second shot as
there are so many factors that go into making that magical yoga experience. You may be
surprised how well we do the second time around.
- Body's got a boo boo.
- If you have a health concern or injury it's always best to consult your health care
provider before beginning yoga. When you join us for class just be sure to let the teacher
know so they can provide you with the necessary modifications. We want to help not hinder
our boo boo after all.
- Will my baby belly be ok?
- If you are pregnant always play it safe and check with your health care provider first,
and be sure to let the teacher know before class, but many hot yogi-mommas-to-be practice
till full term when they already have an existing practice.
- Look, don't touch.
- At times during class our teachers may offer an adjustment to your form as we are a
touchy-feely-we-wanna-give-a-hug kind of studio. They are experienced and certified and
aren't trying to get frisky with ya, but might be helping out to prevent injury or assist
you to go deeper into a pose. Don't want to be touched? That's OK! Let us know and we will
respect your wishes.