- Unvaccinated people are required to wear face coverings outdoors any time physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Fully vaccinated people* are not required to wear face coverings outdoors except when attending crowded outdoor events.
In indoor settings outside of your home, including public transportation, face coverings are still required regardless of vaccination status with limited exceptions:
- Fully vaccinated people can spend time with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physically distancing; and
- Fully vaccinated people can spend time with unvaccinated people from a single household (including children) who are at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease indoors without wearing masks or physically distancing.
- These exceptions do not apply in workplace settings.
When in doubt, you are encouraged to wear a face covering.
*Remember: You are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving a completed vaccination series, which is two doses for Pfizer or Moderna and one dose for Johnson & Johnson.
For more info, click here.